POINTE SHOES SHOULD BE PROFESSIONALLY FITTED – ONLY ORDER IF YOU ARE CERTAIN OF YOUR EXACT STYLE, SIZE AND WIDTH OF SHOE.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE GIVEN ON POINTE SHOES FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR INCORRECT SIZE SELECTION.
IF YOU FIND YOUR SHOE IS OUT OF STOCK PLEASE CALL OUR STORE ON 07 3881 1669 OR EMAIL INFO@STEPBYSTEPDANCEWEAR.COM.AU. WE MAY BE ABLE TO SOURCE ONE OR ADVISE HOW LONG THIS SHOE WILL BE ON BACKORDER FOR. WE MAY ALSO BE ABLE TO HELP YOU FIND AN ALTERNATIVE SHOE.
The style suits most foot types and is recommended for both beginners and advanced dancers.
The distinguishing features of Grishko Triumph are:
– The heel is 5 mm lower than in Fouette.
– Triumphant balance thanks to a wider platform.
– Triumphant lightness and durability thanks to new glue.
– Triumphant grip thanks to a non-slip sole.
– Triumphant stability of shape thanks to a double upper and longer supportive wings.
Upper materials: light salmon satin
Learn more about Pointe Shoes